Arcadian Centre – Birmingham
Birmingham is one of the UK’s fastest-growing cities, with a rapid rise in the number of visitors flocking to the city each year. It’s home to beautiful, flowing canals, independent music venues and cinemas, and a plethora of tasty eateries.
Birmingham also has a buzzing business scene, with the International Business Hub attracting like-minded entrepreneurs across the board.
No matter how packed your itinerary, every traveller needs some downtime – and there’s nowhere better to base yourself than in the heart of the city centre. From the centre of Birmingham, you’ll be a stone’s throw from landmarks such as Cadbury World and the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, which is known for its pre-Raphaelite masterpieces. The best part is that the city centre is compact and can easily be explored on foot.
Our centrally located, 79-room aparthotel offers a range of spacious one and two-bedroom apartments, all of which open on to a balcony (you have the choice of a city or courtyard view) and deliver the perfect blend of home and hotel that defines the award-winning experience, which you can enjoy for as short or as long as you like.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Airport Transfers
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Once a Week
- How frequent is Linen Change: Once a Week
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television Type:Flatscreen TV
- Television Package:Freeview TV's
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bedside Tables
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet roll & Replenished
Property Safety & Security
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
Birmingham is a city of diversity, creativity and curries galore. There’s so much to do and see that you won’t want to miss a morsel of it – and you don’t have to.
You won’t get a more central location than that of our luxury serviced apartments. You’ll be close to the action, whether you’re there for work or play. All of our serviced apartments are a short stroll away from Birmingham’s iconic landmarks: Soho House Museum, Birmingham Arena and the Chamberlain Clock.
- From the airport
- Take the monorail to Birmingham International train station from the airport. From there, take the train to Birmingham New Street. Arcadian Centre Aparthotels are a five-minute walk away. The total journey time is 30 minutes.
- By train
- Regular trains operate between Birmingham International Airport and New Street Station. On leaving the station via the Hill Street exit, turn left and follow Hill Street down to the main crossroad. Cross the traffic lights on to Hurst Street towards the Hippodrome Theatre then cross towards the Arcadian Centre entrance. We are located on the upper level next to Ocean Dragon Restaurant.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.