Duke Street – Liverpool
Liverpool is known for its unique attractions, impressive musical heritage (The Beatles, anyone?) and unrivalled sports offerings, not to mention that inimitable (but you can try!) accent. You’ll always get a warm welcome in one of the UK’s most hospitable and welcoming cities.
It’s a little known fact that Liverpool has more listed buildings than any other city outside London, so it’s worth a trip for the architecture alone. Its galleries and museums are also among the best in the country, offering a huge variety of exhibitions, from art to music and the Merseyside Maritime Museum, with exhibitions focusing on the Titanic, Lusitania and the International Slavery Museum.
Liverpool’s startup scene is also one to watch, and it’s no great surprise. The city itself embodies a lot of the characteristics that entrepreneurs need: drive, pride and momentum.
Our 56-room aparthotel, which is centrally located in the uber-hip Ropewalks area of the city, offers a range of spacious one and two-bedroom apartments, and two and three-bedroom penthouses and duplexes, all of which deliver the perfect blend of home and hotel that defines the award-winning experience, which you can enjoy for as short or as long as you like.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Service
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Once a Week
- How frequent is Linen Change: Once a Week
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television Type:Flatscreen TV
- Television Package:Freeview TV's
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bedside Tables
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet roll & Replenished
Property Safety & Security
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- From the airport
- Take the 500 bus from JLA to Liverpool One. The bus departs every 30 minutes and will cost approximately £3. Total journey time 30-40 minutes.
- By bus
- The 500 bus from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Liverpool One departs every 30 minutes and will cost approximately £3. The total journey time is around 30-40 minutes.
- By car
- Exit the airport via Speke Hall Avenue, turning left on to the A561 towards Garston, continue on to Otterspool Promonade. Turn left on to Jericho Lane, past the festival gardens and on towards Liverpool One. Turn right on to Liver Street, then right again 30 seconds later on to Duke Steet. Call in advance or send an email to check parking availability and book. We have a secure 24-hour parking facility at a cost of £15 per car, per night. It is accessible via Gradwell street (behind Staycity). Just give us a call or send an email. Spaces are limited, so parking is on a first come first serve basis.
- By taxi
- Liverpool taxis have one of the lowest meter rates in UK so offer great value, especially for those travelling in small groups. Prices to the city centre from Liverpool John Lennon Airport should be between £16 and £20.
- By train
- Liverpool Lime Street is located 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. Walk via Lime Street, exiting the main entrance, opposite The Holiday Inn, turn left and proceed along Lime street towards the Adelphi Hotel, then turn right on to Ranelagh Street. Continue straight leading on to Hanover Street, passing the Premier Inn and then Novotel. At the traffic lights and the Hub Alehouse, turn left on to Duke Street. Continue up Duke Street for approximately 150 metres, passing Campbell Street.
- Find us
- We are situated on lower Duke Street, towards Hanover Street and opposite the Mayflower Restaurant. If you are coming from Hanover Street turn off on to Duke Street at the Hub Alehouse and we are located a little further up the street.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.