MARNE LA VALLÉE- PARIS
Paris is a timeless city, full of iconic architecture, picturesque (and at times extortionate) cafés and the vague promise of romance in the air, and on the bridges. Cosy neighbourhood bistros, classically-inspired bars and stylish Parisian shopping are all at your fingertips in a city that will capture your heart (and your imagination).
Not only that, but Paris has become an impressive startup haven, too, attracting talent and funding from around the world.
There is so much to explore in Paris that there is no trip that could be long enough – every time you visit, you’ll discover something new. Without a doubt, the best place to situate yourself for optimal Parisian exploration is the city centre – within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and the Louvre.
Our centrally located serviced apartments are perfect for a trip to Paris, where restaurant bills can quickly rack up. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility of self-catering with the luxury of hotel living – a comfortable bedroom, 24-hour reception and anytime check-in.
Whether you’re visiting Paris for business or pleasure, you’ll want to be in the best location possible, with space, comfort and the freedom to truly make yourself at home.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Garden/Terraced Garden
- Communal lounge
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Service
- In-house Restaurant
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Can't Display The Content
- How frequent is Linen Change:
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
Bedroom and Bathroom
Property Safety & Security
- From Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) by car
- Take Freeway A1/A3 direction Paris Est/Marne la Vallee, then Freeway A104 direction Marne la Vallée, then Freeway A4 direction Metz/Nancy – exit 14 direction Bailly-Romainvilliers Disneyland – first exit right to Bailly-Romainvilliers, at traffic light turn left, at round-about turn left direction Magny-le-Hongre. Depending on traffic, the drive will take you 30-40 minutes, and by taxi you can expect to pay around €120 each way.
- From Paris/Orly Airport (ORY) by car
- Take freeway A86 direction Creteil, Bobigny. Take Freeway A4 direction Metz, Nancy. Exit 14 direction Bailly-Romainvilliers Disneyland. First exit right to Bailly-Romainvilliers. At traffic light turn left. At roundabout turn left direction Magny-le-Hongre. Depending on traffic, the drive will take you 30-40 minutes, and by taxi you can expect to pay around €120 each way.
- By train
- We are just 5km from the Marne la Vallée Chessy train station, from where you can take a shuttle bus to our resort.
- By bus
- We are less than 1km from the Orme Rond bus station. Lines 34 and 35 both serve our resort.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.