Rue Garibaldi- Lyon
Lyon is the capital of France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, nestled happily where the Rhône and Saône rivers meet. Visitors can expect to take a journey through time, with Roman amphitheatres, buzzing quays and traboules, a series of secret stairways and passageways used by silk workers to get their wares to and from market. But hey, what else would you expect from a 2,000-year-old city?
Cultural history aside, Lyon has been famed as a commercial and banking powerhouse for the past 500 years and regularly welcomes businesses and startups from all over the world.
Lyon’s historic centre, Le Vieux Lyon, is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and contains the largest collection of Renaissance buildings in the world. It’s also the gastronomic capital of France, containing an array of award-winning restaurants and cafes. You’ll want to stay as close to the heart of the action as possible, so you never have far to walk to an incredible sight or, indeed, a delicious meal.
Our city-centre serviced apartments provide everything you could need from your holiday accommodation: luxury self-catering with fully equipped kitchens, multi-room apartments, 24-hour reception and the flexibility of coming, going and eating where and when you feel like it – so you only need to go out for breakfast if you really want to.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Fitness Centre
- Communal lounge
- Airport Transfers
- In-house Restaurant
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Can't Display The Content
- How frequent is Linen Change:
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television Type:Flat screen TV
- Television Package:Freeview TV's
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bedside Tables
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet roll & Replenished
Property Safety & Security
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
What’s more, we’re centrally located close to the main tourist attractions, business hives and transport hubs, so whether you’re staying here for work or pleasure or both, you’re right in the heart of the action. At Rue Garibaldi, you’re in the belly, as it were, of Europe’s gastronomic capital, with all manner of delightful restaurants and cafes on your doorstep. You’re also really close to the likes of the beautiful Saint Jean Cathedral (3.3km) and the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière (5.6km), and tram and metro stations are within walking distance (0.35km and 0.65km respectively)
- From the airport
- Take the Rhônexpress airport shuttle to Lyon PartDieu. Then choose between the number 7 bus or the underground to Jean Macé.
- By bus
- Bus C7 from Part Dieu Station direction Hôpital Lyon Sud, stop at Lamothe-Madeleine.
- By car
- GPS coordinates 45.7453399 /4.849530899999991. Check out Google Maps from your location to get to Staycity Aparthotels Rue Garibaldi Lyon. Call or send an email to check availability and book into our secure underground car park located on-site. We have spaces available at €12 per car, per day.
- By taxi
- The journey from the airport takes approximately 45 minutes.
- By train
- Coming from Station Lyon Part-Dieu take Line B (direction of Oullins). Get off at stop Jean Macé, an eight-minute walk form the property via Avenue Berthelot, then left on Rue Garibaldi and then right on to Rue Camille Roy.
- By tram
- Coming from Station Perrache, take line T2 in the direction of St Priest. Get off at stop Garibaldi-Berthelot just a few minutes’ walk from the apartments. Take a left on to Rue Garibaldi and then right on to Rue Camille Roy.
- Find us
- The entrance to our residence is located at 40 Rue Camille Roy, right next to the entrance to the Quick Restaurant Drive Through. By Train: From St Exupéry Airport, take the Rhône-Alpes Express to station La Part-Dieu located 1.9km from the property. The Perrache Station is 8km away.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.