St. Augustine Aparthotel – Dublin
Welcome to Dublin, the picturesque medieval capital of Ireland. Renowned for being vibrant and welcoming, you’ll find hidden treasures around every corner. Dublin is a city whose rich history is just begging to be uncovered.
It’s a compact city with good public transport links, winding streets and gorgeous architecture – not to mention very good coffee – so you would be wise to stay in the heart of the city centre. Be entranced by majestic landmarks such as the cultural and nightlife hub of Temple Bar, or shop until you drop on Grafton Street, grabbing a pint, or a good old-fashioned cup of tea, in one of the city’s myriad cosy bars.
Staybliss’s centrally located apartments can tick all of the boxes, with multi-room serviced apartments that offer a really high standard of self-catering accommodation right in the heart of a city where there’s always something to do. Whether it’s business or pleasure, we want you to enjoy your Dublin stay with space, comfort and freedom.
Our centrally located, 110-room aparthotel offers a range of stylish and contemporary one, two, three-bedroom and penthouse apartments, all of which deliver the perfect blend of home and hotel that defines the award-winning experience, which you can enjoy for as short or as long as you like.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Service
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Optional
- How frequent is Linen Change: Optional
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
Bedroom and Bathroom
Property Safety & Security
We’re centrally located close to the main tourist attractions, business hives and transport hubs, so whether you’re staying here for work or leisure or both, you’re right in the heart of the action. At St. Augustine Aparthotel – Dublin , you’re a stone’s throw from Ireland’s oldest pub, The Brazen Head, and within walking distance of major attractions such as Temple Bar (1.1km), Trinity College (1.4km), the Guinness Storehouse (0.9km) and Dublin Castle (0.8km). Meanwhile, those visiting Dublin on business will welcome our proximity to the IFSC (2km) and the Convention Centre (2.7km).
- From the airport
- Staycity recommends the Airlink 747 bus from Dublin airport to Essex Quay as it will bring you to within a five-minute walk of the property.
- By bus
- The 747 bus service (green bus) will take you from Dublin Airport to Usher’s Quay, just a few minutes’ walk from the reception.
- By car
- We are located on the south side of the River Liffey, along the quays. There is access from Usher’s Quay or Wood Quay to St. Augustine Street (one-way street). Or access from Thomas Street or High Street via Lower Bridge Street, Usher’s Quay and then on to St Augustine Street. Call us in advance or send an email to check availability and book. Car parking is located securely underground at a cost of €14 per car, per day. To access, you need to turn left on to St Augustine street from Users Quay, the car park is located 250 metres on your right hand side. Press the buzzer beside the gate to gain access to the car park.
- By taxi
- From the airport, the journey time is approximately 30 minutes, but may be longer during rush hour.
- By train
- Heuston train station is a 15-minute walk from the apartments along the River Liffey, turning off at St Augustine Street. From Connolly Station, take the Luas to Smithfield and follow the directions above.
- By tram
- We are located near the red Luas (tram) line, at the Smithfield stop. When alighting, cross the River Liffey to reach Bridge Street, then take a right on to Oliver Bond Street. The apartments are located on the right hand side (five minutes’ walk from stop to reception).
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.