Staybliss Castle – Dublin
Welcome to Dublin, the picturesque medieval capital of Ireland. Renowned for being vibrant and welcoming, you’ll find hidden treasures around every corner. Dublin is a city whose rich history is just begging to be uncovered.
It’s a compact city with good public transport links, winding streets and gorgeous architecture – not to mention very good coffee – so you would be wise to stay in the heart of the city centre. Be entranced by majestic landmarks such as the cultural and nightlife hub of Temple Bar, or shop until you drop on Grafton Street, grabbing a pint, or a good old-fashioned cup of tea, in one of the city’s myriad cosy bars.
Staybliss’s centrally located apartments can tick all of the boxes, with multi-room serviced apartments that offer a really high standard of self-catering accommodation right in the heart of a city where there’s always something to do. Whether it’s business or pleasure, we want you to enjoy your Dublin stay with space, comfort and freedom
Our centrally located, 50-room aparthotel offers a range of ultra-stylish and contemporary studio apartments (as well as one two-bedroom apartment), all of which deliver the perfect blend of home and hotel that defines the award-winning experience, which you can enjoy for as short or as long as you like.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Service
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Optional
- How frequent is Linen Change: Optional
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
Bedroom and Bathroom
Property Safety & Security
Dublin is a place of inspiration, beauty and Guinness. You won’t want to miss a bit (or a drop) of it…and you don’t have to.
You don’t get more central than our luxury serviced apartments. You can be close to the action, whether you’re there for work or play. All of our serviced apartments are a short stroll away from Dublin’s iconic landmarks; Dublin Castle, Grafton Street, The Book of Kells (the world’s oldest book) and The Convention Centre.
- From the airport
- Staybliss recommends the 747 bus from Dublin airport to Essex Quay as it will bring you to within a five-minute walk of the property.
- By bus
- The 747 bus service (green bus) will take you from Dublin Airport to Lord Edward Street, just a five-minute walk from the apartments. From the stop, walk towards Christchurch Cathedral on to High Street. Turn left at the Lord Edward pub and proceed down Werburgh Street, take the second left onto Chancery Lane.
- By car
- If you are approaching from the south, turn right after St Patricks cathedral, then the next left.
- By taxi
- From the airport, the journey time is approximately 30 minutes, but may be longer during rush hour. Simply ask the driver to take you to Chancery Lane, which is between St Patrick’s Cathedral and Christchurch Cathedral.
- By train
- Heuston Station is a 20-minute walk from the apartments via Stevens lane and High Street. From Connolly Station, take the Luas to Smithfield Luas stop, 10 minutes’ walk from Chancery Lane.
- By tram
- The red Luas line is located 12 minutes’ walk from Chancery Lane, with the closest stop at Smithfield. The green luas line is located 5 mins from Chancery lane, with the closest stop at St Stephens Green.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.