Vieux Port Centre – Marseille
Marseille is a bustling port city on the southern coast of France, and the third largest city in the country. It was founded 2,600 years ago by Greek traders and was once the most important trading centre in the region, as well as being the main commercial port of the French Republic.
With 300 days of sunshine a year, sandy beaches, winding coastal roads and a thriving old port, Marseille is both picturesque and relaxing, all in one beautiful bundle. A recent investment in leading creative spaces, modern architecture and public art has made it a hotspot for film buffs, foodies, business people and sun worshippers alike.
Marseille is full of majestic landmarks such as the Notre Dame de la Garde, Abbaye Saint Victor and its beautiful old port – all of which are there to be explored by the avid visitor. The best place to start is, of course, the centre, from which Marseille’s treasures are spread out, all within walking distance.
Our centrally located apartments are everything you look for in accommodation. We’re talking about a high standard self-catering, fully equipped kitchens and luxury multi-room apartments.
Whether you’re taking a trip for business or for pleasure, our Marseille accommodation offers the perfect home from home.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Fitness Centre
- Communal lounge
- Airport Transfers
- In-house Restaurant
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Can't Display The Content
- How frequent is Linen Change:
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television Type:Flat screen TV
- Television Package:Freeview TV's
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bedside Tables
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet roll & Replenished
Property Safety & Security
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- From the airport
- The shuttle bus Navette Marseille Aeroport to Saint Charles train station (centre of Marseilles) departs every 15-20 mins to and from the railway station and a single ticket costs approximately €8 (children under 11 years – €4).
- By bus
- Buses run from the airport every 15-20 minutes, from 5am to midnight. The station is a 10-minute walk from the apartments via Boulevard Charles Nédelec.
- By car
- We are located near the major A7 motorway. Access is via Avenue Camille Pelletan, for convenient travel by car. Parking facilities are available at the public car park next door with a preferred rate of €15 per night. Parking space is subject to availability and advance booking is not possible.
- By taxi
- There are taxi pick-up points outside each of the main terminals at Marseille Airport. Taxis are able to drop off at the front entrance to the hotel.
- By train
- The property is located 10 minutes’ walk via Bvd Charles Nédelec from Marseille Saint-Charles main train station.
- By tram
- The Marseille metro operates from 5am until 11pm, with trains every five minutes. Service is extended until 12.30am on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The nearest tram stop is called Colbert – Hôtel de Région, across the road from Staycity Aparthotels.
- Find us
- We are located close by the Colbert – Hotel de la Region metro stop at 4 Place Bertas, just a five-minute walk from the picturesque Vieux Port.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.