West End – EDINBURGH
Stay in Edinburgh city and truly experience the city as local, enjoying stress-free accommodation with all the conveniences of a hotel, but without the expense of paying for restaurants every night, Our serviced apartments in Edinburgh are the way forward. All apartments provide self catering facilities, so you can cook your favourite foods, relax in a separate living area and enjoy the comfort & privacy of your own bedroom. With space, cleanliness and all the comforts of home, our apartments are the best way to stay during your trip to this gorgeous city.
Edinburgh is undoubtedly one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. Steeped in history, architecture and picturesque cliffs, there’s a discovery around every corner. Nicknamed “The Athens of the North”, high culture, art and literature are at the heart of the city. Yet it’s a place of contrasts; the medieval Old Town meets the modern Georgian New Town, all set against a backdrop of sloping hills, beautiful castles and buzzing nightlife.
Edinburgh has also been dubbed “startup city of the year” making it an entrepreneurial hub. The city’s small size, wide networking scope and support systems make it the perfect place for young businesses to thrive.
- On-site Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioner
- Cots or Cribs
- Extra Bed
- Laundry Service
- Lift Access
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Maid/ Housekeeping services
- 24/7 Support Center
- Fitness Centre
- Communal lounge
- Airport Transfers
- In-house Restaurant
- Luggage Room
- Guest Issue Process Resolvance Time: Can't Display The Content
- How Frequent is House Keeping Service: Can't Display The Content
- How frequent is Linen Change:
- Pet Policy: No Pet Allowed
Living Area & Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Refrigerator / Fridge freezer type
- Hob type
- Iron and ironing board
- Oven/ Microwave
- Washing Machine With Dryer
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen Type:Fully Equipped
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television Type:Flat screen TV
- Television Package:Freeview TV's
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bedside Tables
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet roll & Replenished
Property Safety & Security
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- Our centrally located, aparthotel offers a range of spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments, and four-bedroom townhouses, all of which deliver the perfect blend of home and hotel that defines the award-winning experience, which you can enjoy for as short or as long as you like.Better yet, we’re centrally located close to the main tourist attractions, business hives and transport hubs, so whether you’re staying for work or leisure or both, you’re right in the heart of the action. At West End, you’re within walking distance of Haymarket Railway Station (1km), Princes Street (1.2km) and Edinburgh Castle (2km), while Edinburgh Airport is less than 13km away.When you stay at Edinburgh West End, you enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home, alongside the amenities of a hotel. All our apartments boast facilities including fully equipped kitchens (our studio apartments feature fully equipped kitchenettes), living, dining and work spaces, flatscreen TVs, complimentary highspeed WiFi, fresh towels and bed linen, on-site guest laundry, cleaning, and 24-hour reception.
The terms and conditions of changing a confirmed reservation at this
particular property are:
For bookings within 30 Nights:
14 days’ notice of cancellation is required prior to check-in for all
lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 nights
minus the number of days’ notice given. For example, if check-in is on
8th August and notice to cancel is given on 3rd August, then 5 days’
notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply
(14 days – 5 days’ notice given = 9 night charge).
For bookings between 30 and 180 nights duration – 21 days notice prior
to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than
21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over – 60 days notice prior to
the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60
days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60
nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
This policy also applies to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.